The Immune Deficiency Foundation (IDF) is here to help! Contact IDF by completing the form below. Questions or requests may include but are not limited to:
- Seeking information about IDF’s programs and services
- Assistance locating a physician
- Finding information about diagnosis, treatment, management or inheritance of Chronic Granulomatous Disease and other types of primary immunodeficiency diseases
- Advice related to health insurance, education or employment
- Connecting with others personally affected by Chronic Granulomatous Disease and other types of primary immunodeficiency diseases
- Want to share your story or have a suggestion for the blog
Every attempt will be made to respond to you within 10 business days. If you have not received a response within this time period, please contact the IDF office at 800-296-4433.
An asterisk (*) identifies each required field.